Question??

Yes you are meant to, otherwise you don't get enough vitamins and minerals.

However, I have been known to skip them ocassionally. I try not to make it a regular habit as I know it's bad.

Yeah me to,I still need to have 1 more before bed but did get told off by CDC at last WI as I had skipped a few and it is because of the loss of vitamins and minerals if you don't have them.

Natalie xx

Whoops 2 minutes to 10:00pm and nobody has replied. Wonder if you are still there or tucked up nicely with your cup a soup :)

Answer to question: 10:00pm isn't too late. It doesn't matter when you have them, as long as you have all your shakes within a 24 hour period.

Leaving one out can give a poorer weight loss, aswell as missing out on important nutrients.

Enjoy your soup :)

10pm definatly isnt too late, im still working on my last pack, lol

Yeh hun they usually recommend to have all 3/4 depending on what plan your on you need to keep your strength up after all !! xx

Hiya

I always have my (4) packs. I used to be a bit erratic with my packs in the past when I was on Lighterlife (such as having 3 on one day and then 5 on the next), but I feel healthier (less tired and cold) now that I am doing the diet properly.

i went to bed last night with all 3 of mine.....:D finished them about half 10! xx

Back