Question :)

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
dont want to make anyone feel bad or anything
but just wanted to know, what is it that leads most of us back to LL and why cant we maintain the weight, was it the lack of exercise or was it going back to indulging in the same foods that made us big in the 1st place?

My reason was not doing RTM.Thought I could do it myself. x

dont want to make anyone feel bad or anything
but just wanted to know, what is it that leads most of us back to LL and why cant we maintain the weight, was it the lack of exercise or was it going back to indulging in the same foods that made us big in the 1st place?

Hey Kenshin112,

It was stopping the exercise. When I weigh what I should (between 129-133 lbs -- about 9 to 9.5 stone) I can only have about 1400 calories a day and not gain weight w/o exercise. Being a small person makes it very hard to keep the weight off because food comes in "one size fits all" portions or so it seems.
I also think I should have stuck with RTM -- I stopped going because people would show up, weigh, buy their packs and leave. It seemed pointless. But, at least there was accountability.

MM

i have to agree food can be tempting, but i dont think i could ever dream of going to the size i once was *touch wood* going through the agony, so after RTM im upping the fruit/veg and protein :) and i know plenty of gym work too, in the end i wanna make this whole journey worthwhile :)

Back