question???????????????

going on a date 2morrow, and i plan to eat healthy totally after today! :wave_cry:

however was wondering can i drink? not loads obviously but can i have a few glasses of wine or somethin or will i get bad side effects?

does any1 know?

hey im the queen of boooze hehehe huccccup!

you wont get side effects cos theres no fat in alcohol! The olny thing is its very high in cals! And they r empty cals so still to the spirits and diet coke!

have fun on your date!

love katie

aw thanks hun, i just didnt want return of the orange lol

ive updated my ticker, couldnt resist to weigh its been days , ive lost 3lbs whoooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo

yeah well done hun!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxz

The orange stuff is undigested fat. Which is what xenical does - stops your body from absorbing 30% of your intake of fat - so it has to get rid of it through other means.

So you can eat loads of high cal, high sugar stuff with no side effects from the pill but you wouldn't be losing any weight :)

yeah that makes sence, well i was really good, i ate chicken curry, but mainly eat the rice, i know its not exactly super healthy but it was the best thing on there,, the menu was like, mixed grills, burgers and fries, steak which i dont eat anyway, fried onion rings, bacon and cheese melts ! o it was tempting but i didnt lol

so i got the chicken curry, didnt eat much of the curry only half but eat the rice, and didnt eat the nan bread cos it was too hard!

was tempted by the starter that was right there in my face onion rings, but i could c they were fried and looked fatty so i didnt even hav 1, which is good for me cos i do love em,

didnt have desert and just has a strawberry smoothie, then a bottle of smirnoff so i think i was quite good lol

didnt get any side effects anyhow lol

oh well done on resisting!!!
how did the date go overall???

it was ok it was no1 new so i didnt have to act like i dont want to eat everythin there lol. a guy i was with for years until recently, sort of a lets b friends at least meal lol, not sure wat will happen with that but it was an ok night,
i said i want an onion ring so bad but i wont lol, he just laughed, it wasnt a first date where i have to pretend i dont want to eat them all lol

ahhhhhhhh i see.... well at least the night went well then!

Back