Question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by daisy2002, 28 January 2010 Social URL.

1. daisy2002

daisy2002 Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I was on the CD last year where i lost a few stone. Unfortunately i've gained it ALL + a bit more. I've had a bad few months which has triggered my panic attacks again, my depression & eating like i'm eating for 10 people.
    I had a salpingectomy on the 23rd of December but it was on 3 small incisions which are all healed up.

My question is, i want to get back on the CD asap but i have a niggling feeling that i have to wait 3 months after having an operation :( .
    Is it 3 months after any kind of operation or could i start back on it now as they were on 3 small cuts & i'm healed.

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NumNums

NumNums Becca

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.67%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I think this is a question for your consultant. But I think anything that's classed as a operation needs to have a 3month break to let your body recover, regardless of how the skin or woulds have healed.

4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    If you contact your consultant, she can phone up Gill to see whether it will be okay to start earlier. It might need a sig from your doctor though.

5. daisy2002

daisy2002 Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet

I emailed my consultant this morning but as yet haven't had a reply so i thought i'd ask you guys.

Hopefully my consultant will get back to me soon.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.