Question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by BeccaB, 13 June 2010 Social URL.

1. BeccaB

BeccaB Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I ruined my diet the other night and knocked myself out of ketosis. Do I need to avoid the bars and flavourings for 2 weeks again. In my weeks supply I have a bar for everyday and don't know what I should do.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Banafell

Banafell Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(17.44%)
    Hi Becca,

When I knock myself out of ketosis I normally go back on the bars the very next day (as far as I'm concerned if I can get into ketosis and keep in ketosis with the bars and flavourings once, then I can again) but everyone is different, I think if it keeps my motivation up and keeps me on the right track, then why not?

I'm sure a CDC will be along shortly and will let you know either way or another.

BTW, well done about getting straight back on it, my mistake was that I used to say 'ooh, I'll have another day off' then feel all fat and depressed!

Last edited: 14 June 2010
  4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    If it was just a one off, the it's fine to continue with the bars etc.

If you've had a few days, or more, then it's best to do the 2 week thing before bringing them back

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.