Question

Iamreadyforthis

Hi, I like the chocolate shake with hot water (so I get hot chocolate), but I wondered if it is ok to put a tablet sweetner in it, as it could do with being a bit sweeter. I know its ok to use tablet sweetners, but Im not sure it is ok to add them to the shakes, does this change the dynamics of the shake at all???:confused:

It's fine hun. My mum used to add tablet sweetener to hers. Never caused problems. :)

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks

yeah u can, no probs. read your lipotrim sexy plastic bag, tells u on there what u can and cant have. tablet sweetener is a yes. powdered sweetener is a no xx

Hmmm, this has bigtime confused me. Just bought my first lot today to start tomorrow and I mentioned tablet sweeteners v granulated...the chemist lass said neither due to a new formula with the shakes?

Any ideas??? :(

I was told by my pharmacist that tablet sweeteners such as Sweetex are fine to have on the plan, but not to have sprinkle stuff such as Canderel as this can interfere with ketosis.

That's what I was told a year or so when I first tried it...and it was fine...I was just confused this morning when I was told different :(

-FJ- said:
That's what I was told a year or so when I first tried it...and it was fine...I was just confused this morning when I was told different :(

Hi there i start tommorow (1st time) and was advised by chemist as i didnt like choc milkshake to have as a hot choc with sweetner.

tablet sweeteners are fine as far as I know the only way I can stomach the chocolate shake is to mix it with peppermint tea makes a lovely minty hot choc x

eyesdontlie said:
tablet sweeteners are fine as far as I know the only way I can stomach the chocolate shake is to mix it with peppermint tea makes a lovely minty hot choc x

That sounds nice will have to try that, just hope i dont find it too difficult to stick to

I know that tablet sweetners are definately fine to use, I just wasnt sure if you could put them in the shakes (as opposed to tea or coffee) as I dont want to change anything in them that will alter the science of it (if that makes sense). Anyway I will stick a tablet sweetner in the hot chocolate x

God I hope it's ok as I've done this a few times now!

Two tablet sweetners in a hotchocolate shake is jummy by the way, had it last night xx. I made it cold in a shaker then stuck in the microwave to warm up (I think any of the shakes stired up in hot water seem lumpy and powdery). I added a little more water to make a full cup - very tasty. Thanks

I asked the pharmacist & she said it's fine to put sweetners in the shakes x

Back