question

missy3

starving!
cd sounds amazing to me but as a poor student i would never afford it.. i was wondering if i saved enough money for like a month would this be worth doing to give myself a start (as no matter what i always get to 15 stone 11 again)., or would it be a waste of money tht i dont really have?? help appreciated !!

Last edited:
How much do you spend on food, realistically, is it more than £1.70 per meal

i dont buy food lol i live at home with the parents.

if u would have sum info on how much it costs on average i'd appreciate tht too, im a bit clueless.

lol!!!! Can you last the duration on SS

£1.65 to £2.00 per meal

hi missy, how old are you? what about asking your parents for the lend or something plus you wont be eating the food your mum/dad buys??

becky x

im 21, i've been considering it for ages now, but i just dont think i'd get the money for a long duration. maybe 3 months at most. Would it be worthwhile to try it for a month just to see if its worth spending the res of my money on.. sorry if tht sounds a bit cheap lol

im 21, i've been considering it for ages now, but i just dont think i'd get the money for a long duration. maybe 3 months at most. Would it be worthwhile to try it for a month just to see if its worth spending the res of my money on.. sorry if tht sounds a bit cheap lol

Whats your starting weight if you dont mind me asking? I think it would be worth while to do it. I lost 14pounds in my 1st week. It will def give you a boost but if you dont change what your eating after you finish it will go back on quickly id say. Best thing I ever did TBH :)

becky x

15 stone 11 currently.. went to slimming world for 2 weeks and was 15 stone 6 went to nothing for 2 weeks, then went to weight watchers at 15 stone 13 then went to the gym the past 2 weeks and 15 stone 11 again lol. Im just dont wanna be 15 stone 11 for the rest of my life and i think cd, from reading the forums has been a big sucess and i think it would work for me.. and i guess spending the money is worth it if it changes your life. It just seems a lot of money right now.

Cd does def work and if you stick to it 1st time round you will be slim in no time. I know it seems alot of money especially if your not working and that, maybe if you chat to your mum and tell her your really miserable and desperately want to give it a go she will support you in it. i bet she will. My mum doesnt know im doing it think she would go mad dont want to be hearing oh thats dangerous etc. its not it has been around for years. Have you looked at the slideshow there is some amazing people on there the difference is huge and what inspiration they are to all of us starting our journeys.

becky x

im a young mum to a 2nhalf month old. I dont work, and just manage to afford it, just lol. Im sure if u discus to ur parents how upset and determend u are they will help u out. I dont have to pay rent for food now eaither lol.

Hi Missy,
You will lose quite a lot of weight in one month on this diet. I've lost over a stone. However as everyone says. It is a lifestyle change. After that month if you return to your old ways the weight will just pile on and it will have been a waste of money. I see you're from Belfast. There is a great councillor (Hi Debz!:)) in Dundonald who can advise you if you decide to take it up. It's not easy but to me it's easier than SW and WW (I have tried them all too!!)CD also gives you a greater understanding about where you've been going wrong with your food choices!!

Good luck with whatever you decide to do and keep us posted!!:D

thanx for the comments. Ive discussed it and thought about it and contemplated for a while lol and im going to give it ago.. best to spend the money on sumthing worthwhile, instead of my almost daily primark visits.

.... I see you're from Belfast. There is a great councillor (Hi Debz!:)) in Dundonald who can advise you if you decide to take it up....

thanks hun :eek:

cya soon

Debz xx

Back