Question?

Mushette

Mistress Mush!
:sign0163: else find that they're weightloss is larger one week than the next? first week was 7lbs next was 1lb then 7lbs then one again! just wondered if this was normal?

Yeah mine are like that but lately just been losing 2 or 3 :( xx

when i was on it last time mine were 7lb 4lb 3lb 7lb etc

Yep, has been the same for me too. Think its just the rhythm my body has settled into, no idea why though

My first week was 11lbs off, second was 3lbs off, and my 3rd wi yesterday had 9lbs off. CDC said that some people go along like that on their journey, for others it evens out more. At least I won't be disappointed with a smaller loss next wi now!!

ha. well this week my scales show over a 5lb loss... am hoping it keeps going but i'm not going to hold my breath. am sure my body will reward me with a sts this coming week just before my cdc weighs me :(

abz xx

I'm exactly the same. Have a look at my signature. Every week seems to throw up a surprise. :eek:

my ladies that do this usually have big losses in their measurements on the weeks they have low weight losses!

Nicky
CDC Swindon

There's no 'normal' weight loss, so this is just normal for your body....as long as you keep losing, that's all that matters.

Well done on your losses so far !

Last week I lost 2lb then this week I've lost 7lb so seems quite 'normal' xx

Back