Question :::

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Snowbaby, 9 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Wants to shed pounds more

Does this chronic, awful 'donkeybreath' EVER go away, or is it ketosis/halitosis all the way?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Lol, it comes and goes!! :giggle: You can use goldspot or listerine strips.

4. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    While you are in Ketosis the dogs breath is there. Try using a gold spot spray that helps.

5. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

Try plenty of water and extra brushing, mine tends to be worse when my water is down, I'm sure the effect was slightly present most of the time when I was on CD before
    x

6. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Wants to shed pounds more

Thanks guys - I am pretty good with water, will have to invest in some listerine or I will lose weight and all my friends lol

DQ, yer kids are cute :)

7. Bananas

Bananas Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hey

I got a sugar free breath spray from boots. Is this allowed?

8. raven123

raven123 Member

Hi
    Given the choice between dogbreath and rolls of fat - I know which one I prefer!

Its not too bad once you started brushing your teeth several times a day, drinking 3 litres and then spraying fresh breath spray in between. Do I sound obsessed?!
    Lol!

But I o need to obsess about something now that I have given up my food addiction.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.