Discussion in 'Pregnancy Without The Pounds' started by Toria09, 28 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Toria09

Toria09 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Ok don't know if anyone can aswer this but I have been taking the POP cerazette for a year on and off (mainly because I'm not very good at remembering to take it). Any way I had a normal period at the end of December/start of January and started re-taking my cerazette during that period as your supposed to. About 5 days into retaking my cerazette I had sex with my partner and didn't think any more about the cerazette just taking it normally. Then about a week and a half ago I got three days worth of spotting. I did a pregnancy test as a precaution which came back negative.

I had lunch today, sandwhich and half a bag of crisps nothing unusual and I started feeling really really sick, kinda like I wanted to burp but knew if I did I was going to be sick.

Is it worth me doing another pregnancy test or am I over-reacting?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.