Questions and Worries about Ordering Online

That's_So_Fetch

Gold Member
Hi all, i am thinking of starting Slim and Save but i am a liitle confused about odering the products online.

I noticed that you buy the products by adding them to your cart but i thought you would have to make an account first.

I'm abit concerned about using my debit card to order online (i have only ever ordered online twice), so i just wanted to ask if it was safe (i thought it would be safer my making your own account).

I would appreiciate your replys :)

I hope you're all having a lovely day.

Thank you xx

I think you can add products to your basket without registering but once you try to actually checkout your order you will need to register and create an account. If you're really scared about buying online you can ring them and order over the phone. I've always paid via Paypal though rather than entering my credit card details online on the site. I don't recall anyone saying that anything bad has happened with their online order from Slim and Save and I've been on this forum since it started.

Never hAd problems ordering online x

Thank you for your replies :)

I'm going to order my products now. I'm going for the 8 shakes for about £13 so i can try them all and see which ones i like.

Thanks again xxx

Hi, does anyone know what CCV2 means when putting in an order? I tried clicking on the ? but nothing comes up :( xx

It's the last three digits on the back. They have online chat there too for questions I wanna ask them :) hope u like them x

Thank you. It took me awhile to figure out, lol xx

Back