Step 1 Sole Source Second Time Lucky and No More Cake for Me!

Having a good weekend so far, still 100% but I've started constantly weighing myself, hubby hid them the first week as my CDC is away as I knew I would start obsessing and after my pitiful 2lbs loss last week I didn't tell him to put them back and now I am on them as soon as i get up and then when I get home from work! the worst thing is that nothing has changed so I am getting a little frustrated as it should be falling off me. When I compare against other people of similar weights I just can't understand why my loss is so slow? Going to speak to my CDC about it when she's back, been thinking it may be because I'm doing 3 shakes and not 4 as I am just a smidge under 5.8 and I wanted to do 3 as thought I would lose quicker?! Oh well we'll see what happens on her scales on Tues.

It's easy for others to say don't stress about the scales but its so blooming hard not to.
Pleased your still doing well, here's to a great Tue for both of us x x x

Scrap my last post....hubby just measured me and I'm 5ft 7! Now what other excuse can I come up with?!
I have spent the last few hours watching dual dynamics success stories.....amazing! Feeling inspired I had a chat with hubby and discussed what is more important me getting pregnant again or losing weight and being healthier when it does happen. I really want to be lighter when I do fall pregnant again but I have the crushing disappointment every time AF shows her face and at 38 time is not on our side. So we have said that we will relax a little, I'll stop working out ovulation, when's best to get it on!etc and continue on CWP and if it happens it's meant to be! After watching the success stories on YouTube I'm beginning to think getting down to 10.5stone is actually possible. Always thought I'd be happy at 12 stone as I can't ever remember being that weight and if I was it must have been at least 20 years ago! I have also thought I was big boned and that anything under 12 stone would un-achievable but now I feel it would be a challenge and I feel up for it! so I'm changing my goal weight and I intend to lose 6st 3pounds by my 4th wedding anniversary at the end of May!
PS - 2ltrs of water done!......going to up my intake as I probably do 2-2.5ltrs weekdays and then 4ltrs on weekends so I'm aiming for 4ltrs everyday this week.....now off to find the toilet!

I'm 5.7 roughly and I have 3 products per day :)

I can go along with what your saying about previously never being able to imagine being in the 10's.
I always thought I would be happy at 12st but last year something overtook me SMC I cracked it :) So we both know it can be done.

I just hope and pray I can get there again.

Your doing great and you often hear of people trying not to think about TTC then it happens all by itself so to speak. Fingers crossed for you x x

Weigh in today and lost 4lbs! Happy with that and hope every week is as good or better! On track to lose my first stone next week and still feeling good and 100%! Had a chat with my CDC tonight about my impending days/nights out and she said to try and stick as close to Step 3 as possible and that it should limit the damage. I'm stressing out over it all a bit and wish I could wake up in Jan and still be 100% and another stone lighter. I know I should be strong like others on here and SS all over Christmas but I really think going out so much and going home all over Christmas will be too much of a struggle.....we'll see!

For some reason the last two days have been a little hard and all I have thought about is food and I think I have worked out what it is......every diet I have been on in the past I would celebrate a good loss by eating whatever I wanted that night and I think somewhere in my brain I'm thinking this should be happening?! Just a thought but the more I think about it I think I'm right! I did manage to stay away from the huge cupcake cake that one of the girls in work had made but it was hard going as I could smell it all day! Kept busy and turned to water as that was the only thing I could do! I did order my bridesmaids dress today, wanted to get a smaller size as an incentive but ended up getting a size bigger just in case I get preggers as my bust always seems to stay huge so I would struggle and thought it was better not to have to worry as it can (and will) be taken in!

Ok time to fess up....I have been rubbish today. There was a buffet working lunch and I picked (a lot) I can not understand why I did this today after avoiding the massive temptation of a bit of cake yesterday (and I could smell it all day) and then I picked on savoury stuff which is really not like me as I have a sweet tooth. Writing this off as a very bad day and will start a fresh tomorrow. Gutted but I'm accountable.....the food didn't accidentally fall into my mouth.

Weigh in today and lost 4lbs! Really happy with that as I had a wobble. Got my first xmas night out on Sat and I'm dreading it as I will be eating....but i'm not going mental! Been really busy with work and had a hectic weekend too, looking forward to 5pm Thurs as my working week ends and my weekend begins! Me and hubby will then be off to Bluewater to do our Xmas shopping in one full swoop! Bring on another week and hopefully a better week!

Stayed the same and that was lucky as I have had a stinker of a week topped off by my first xmas do on Sat night and I'm off out again on an all day/night xmas session tomorrow. Really hate this time of year as its far to sociable for my liking! Can't wait for the 1st Jan!

So I'm back and I've put on 9lbs in just under a month....horrific. I was actually doing ok and had only put on 4lbs up until the end of last week which I thought wasn't so bad as I had stopped being 100% at the beginning of Dec, but I got on the scales today and managed to pull another 5lbs out of nowhere! Just hope it comes off as quickly!
First day done and I'm feeling hungry but that's because I have grazed for weeks without really noticing. 3 shakes and 4ltrs done, now off to bed as I'm hanging!

Brill keep it going :) Starting on Fri myself!

7.5lbs off! Had a good week and happy that I am back on it and shifting this weight again! Here's to another good week!

Well done that's a great lose in a week :) here to this week coming :)

Thanks Laura! Hope you have a good week too!

Back