Questions from my sister-in-law...

I must admit that, as the mother of a 16 year old girl, when I first read Lissy's post I thought that no way would I want my daughter on a tfr diet. Then I read your post Shannon and was moved to tears. I have taught teenagers for years and was told I was overweight at 16 (though looking back it was my neurotic mother as I only weighed 9 1/2 stone) and I really felt for you. I joined WW at 17 and put ON a stone!!!!! I have dieted for years and this has been the first diet to work for me. I believe every child as the right to live their life to the full and those who are obese often find they can't because of their weight. You deserve to be happy and if LT works for you then good luck hunny. You have the fantastic support of Lissy as well as all of us "aunties" (and uncles) on this site.

Good luck babe. I'm here if you need me.

x

Hi, i think i am going to start LT tomorrow, i know the chemist and people have said that it would be better to start over the weekend, but i feel that my third to fifth day would be the worst days for me so i would like to have them over the weekend so at the start of next week my mood would brighten up a bit as im going into ketosis. So i have started to prepare myself for tomorrow like filling bottles of water and removing all the naughty tempations from the kitchen, plus im going to have a bit of a pamper and a semi - early night. i feel so postive and happy that i have this website and all of the wonderful poeple on it which will support me, and in return i will be here for you.

Shannon xxx :bliss:

Hi, i think i am going to start LT tomorrow, i know the chemist and people have said that it would be better to start over the weekend, but i feel that my third to fifth day would be the worst days for me so i would like to have them over the weekend so at the start of next week my mood would brighten up a bit as im going into ketosis.
:bliss:

Well I wish I had had the same sense! VERY good idea hun! That way you can pamper yourself a bit on the weekend if you feel a bit crappy! Don't forget to let us all know when it is official!

Good luck, I'm sure you'll do really well

xx

Shannon, you're a rock of sense Hun.
Bless you and lots of luck for tomorrow, I'm going away for two weeks on Saturday, so will miss a lot of your early posts, but will check them all when I get back. Wishing you a great start and an easy slide into ketosis. xx

Back