Questions - im new to this

Can anyone tell me how much water I should be drinking and if you can drink too much? Also do you guys tend to put of eating in the morning as long as poss or can that slow the weight loss?

I usually go for about 3 litres, think the blurb recommends 2-3 min. I'm not aware of delaying your first meal having any effect since as far as I know it's just purely the maths of calories/day or week. When you choose to consume them is up to you but I tend to strike a balance between waiting/hunger. I usually have water till 12-2 and have a shake. I would guess it depends a lot on your lifestyle and job/sleeping habits.

I drink 3-4 litres the minimum is 2.5 litres to stay healthy , and its recommended that you dont drink more than 5 litres , and try and spread the water through the day rather than drink a lot all at once as this can overload your system .
I save my first shake / soup till lunch time as I like to have one in the evening , its personal choice and makes no difference when you have them , as long as you have all 3 every day

hope that helps , and good luck xxx

I tend to split my shakes so I have 6 small meals a day, fairly evenly spread from breakfast time til just before bed. Works for me as it means I've always got something to hand so I don't give in to any other cravings!

splitting the shakes sounds like a good idea,i think i'll try that today,its a long day when your feeling hungry and bored. I[ve been picking at my one bar a day throughout the day,have a tiny nibble to get rid of cravings when they appear.

Back