Questions - im new to this

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by rebeccaclare, 9 October 2011 Social URL.

1. rebeccaclare

rebeccaclare Member

Can anyone tell me how much water I should be drinking and if you can drink too much? Also do you guys tend to put of eating in the morning as long as poss or can that slow the weight loss?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gthnbwst

gthnbwst Full Member

Diet:
    exante
    I usually go for about 3 litres, think the blurb recommends 2-3 min. I'm not aware of delaying your first meal having any effect since as far as I know it's just purely the maths of calories/day or week. When you choose to consume them is up to you but I tend to strike a balance between waiting/hunger. I usually have water till 12-2 and have a shake. I would guess it depends a lot on your lifestyle and job/sleeping habits.

4. determinator

determinator Banned

I drink 3-4 litres the minimum is 2.5 litres to stay healthy , and its recommended that you dont drink more than 5 litres , and try and spread the water through the day rather than drink a lot all at once as this can overload your system .
    I save my first shake / soup till lunch time as I like to have one in the evening , its personal choice and makes no difference when you have them , as long as you have all 3 every day

hope that helps , and good luck xxx

5. LastEverDiet

LastEverDiet Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.58%)
    Diet:
    Exante WS
    I tend to split my shakes so I have 6 small meals a day, fairly evenly spread from breakfast time til just before bed. Works for me as it means I've always got something to hand so I don't give in to any other cravings!

6. tessiebaby

tessiebaby Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.21%)
    Diet:
    exante
    splitting the shakes sounds like a good idea,i think i'll try that today,its a long day when your feeling hungry and bored. I[ve been picking at my one bar a day throughout the day,have a tiny nibble to get rid of cravings when they appear.

7. rebeccaclare

rebeccaclare Member

Thanks for all the advice I def need to up my water intake and good idea re splitting the shakes! X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.