questions (sorry long winded)

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by dee-anne22, 8 January 2011 Social URL.

1. dee-anne22

dee-anne22 Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.09%)
    hi all, started the Slim Fast diet on Tuesday and have a few questions....

I have been getting such bad wind it makes me feel like i am going to poop myself (tmi i know sorry) anyway anyone know how i can get rid/ease this as i feel so sorry for my partner sharing a sofa and bed :8855:

Also there is such a difference between myself and my partner, he is 6 foot 4 and like a skeleton and i am 5 foot 8 and 14 odd stone, anyway i find it easy (most of the time) curbing my eating during the day as i am at work but in the evenings cant really afford to cook 2 different meals every night as we are both picky eaters.
    I have not been counting how many calories i have been eating in the evenings. one night i had microwave wholemeal rice with mince and half jar homepride chilli and then when other half cooks he does pizza and chips and things.

i haven't eaten anything after dinner and not picking between meals.
    i also havent had chocolate, crisps or alcohol since monday

i have been having an apple and a banana as a snack in the day. now do i stick to two snacks a day or up to 3 when i am not calorie counting at night?

Do you think i will achieve weight loss the way i am going?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazzymc

kazzymc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    would it be possible for you and partner to sit down and work out meals you would both eat that are healthy for both of you,, wether you lose weight the way your going only time will tell but try it for a couple of weeks and see if any loss if not you may need to change things

4. rowanx2

rowanx2 Losing the baby fat

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    The Get into a Swimsuit Diet
    You need a cork for the wind haha. It's probably just with a change in diet and will settle down.
    If youre having X number of calories you'll lose weight, regardless of when and what youre having.
    Good Luck hun xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.