Questions - Starting in couple of days.

cindersmcphee

I have did Cambridge few years ago and have decided to give Slim and Save a go. Going to start on Tuesday when my products arrive. Have a couple of questions? Can you swap between lifestyle and simplicity plan. ie 4 shakes so many times a week and 3 and low carb meal rest week. Also if doing 3 packs and meal choice and don't fancy protein. Can you make up calories with semi skimmed milk as long as within calories and carbs allowance. Bit confused as did sole source on Cambridge so no food involved.

Hi

I did CD a few years ago too so a vlcd with milk and food is also weird to me! But it seems to work!
From what I see you can switch between the plans throughout the week but I think if you're only having 3 packs u really do have to have the protein to fulfil your bodies needs.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey there! I'm switching between the two CD and slim and save as now I've reached goal my CDC is making me have just two packs a day but I want to stay on a VLCD for abit longer!

My slim and save order came today and oh my gawd they've updated the packaging and everything I totally forgot how amazing their bars were so much nicer than CD!!! I knew it was dangerous offering them :D

Back