Questions to ask?

bo_lady

Hi Everyone,

Well I am seeing my CDC tonight. I am so excited!!!

I was wondering what questions I should ask??

Also I am really worrying about how I am going to make the shakes and soups? I only have a hand blender but not sure what container to use?

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid post but it is something I have been thinking about a lot!

Thanks,
Anna. xxx

Hi Everyone,

Well I am seeing my CDC tonight. I am so excited!!!

I was wondering what questions I should ask??

Also I am really worrying about how I am going to make the shakes and soups? I only have a hand blender but not sure what container to use?

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid post but it is something I have been thinking about a lot!

Thanks,
Anna. xxx

I use a handblender with a plastic pyrex jug to mix mine in then pour it into a mug :)

As for what questions to ask...I'm not really sure, depends what you want to know :p

Not a stupid post at all. I've got a rechargeable hand whisk and if I use a jug that isn't tall enough, I end up wearing most of what I'm trying to mix!

Ha so do I, my tumbler thing that came with my hand whisk started to leak out of the sides so bought the plastic pyrex jug and am today mostly wearing spicy tomato soup :giggle:

Oh and bo-lady it's not a silly question at all - last night a new client sat at the table and I was going through it all with him them started to tell him about mixing it to which he looked at me in horror as he had no blender. I sent him to Asda to get a cheap one on his way home :D

LOL

I am thinking of getting a frothie maker for at home and then bringing the blender to work, and a tetra. I have to have four packs.

Also how long roughly would it take? I kind of know things from reading this site for about a month but my h2b will be waiting for me so need to give him a rough amount of time?!

From half an hour upwards. He could go in with you if you're OK with that. Or he could sleep in the car, that's quite popular.

Kath, I bet today's look is great. Have a broccoli and cheese later on, then you can be red and slightly green.

LOL

I am thinking of getting a frothie maker for at home and then bringing the blender to work, and a tetra. I have to have four packs.

Also how long roughly would it take? I kind of know things from reading this site for about a month but my h2b will be waiting for me so need to give him a rough amount of time?!

There was a thread on here the other day about some smoothie maker that heats your shakes as well - currently half price in Argos £19.99. Mike (Icemoose) uses it and it comes highly recommended :)

Your first appointment could take an hour. If you are in a hurry, take a list of the flavours that you would like and then your cdc can just get them all ready for you :)

From half an hour upwards. He could go in with you if you're OK with that. Or he could sleep in the car, that's quite popular.

Kath, I bet today's look is great. Have a broccoli and cheese later on, then you can be red and slightly green.

Ooh yes, I'm liking your thinking there Debz...although not sure of the smell with broc and cheese with tomato :eek: :giggle:

Yeh that is the one that I want to buy. Il see how I go with the hand blender first!!

Thanks girls, Il have to send h2b shopping!!!

Tesco do a great jug blender for £10. It does the job! I put a good handful of ice in with my packs and water, makes a lovely thick shake. If you put more in they end up like Macdonalds milkshake...yummy!
Good luck tonight.
Ceri

Back