questions x

xKimmiex

Silver Member
gone hard? before it was flabby, now its gone quite hard lol.

also, why am i losing inches of belly n bum, but not legs or top of arms?:sigh:
my legs are HUGEEE and i really want to lose the fat off there too, unfair lol

Your tummy? My tummy has gone hard too but I'm only on day 4...still very flabby though lol.

I'm sure everything will end up being in proportion, I know they say you loose it more around the face/chest area first so that may include the tummy too!

xx

also, really on a downer, im FLAT CHESTED now!!!! my boobs have disaperied! what do i do?!! i tryed a bikini on, and i looked flat =[ not in propotion [sp] at all

hey people, quick random question but im on day 4 and was wondering when im allowed to have bars? also i have been reading about people making mousses and muffins whats that all about? lol does anyone know? xxx

Boobs gone, tummy wobbly, bum saggy BUT would I swap it for being as I was... NOT A CHANCE!

Gxx

porgeous, thats very true.
And i juat want to say how bloody stunning you are! x

gone hard? before it was flabby, now its gone quite hard lol.

also, why am i losing inches of belly n bum, but not legs or top of arms?:sigh:
my legs are HUGEEE and i really want to lose the fat off there too, unfair lol

Im sure it will all even out eventually.Dont be worrying about it :D

hey people, quick random question but im on day 4 and was wondering when im allowed to have bars? also i have been reading about people making mousses and muffins whats that all about? lol does anyone know? xxx
you can have the bars in week 3 :) there is a sticky at the top of the cd section that will tell you how to make muffins crisps with packs. only one per day ive tried some and they didnt turn out the best!!

Oh man, I can't wait for my boobs to go! I've had big boobs since I was about 12, and now am hoping that they'll disappear. I don't care if they go all flat and floppy, that's what wonderbras are for right??

But anyone, I had a friend on slimming world and she tells me that we lose it from the top down, so I'm sure yours will even out soon

Dee xx

thanks becky for that!!! what flavours are the bars etc and are they nice? xxx

there is a good few flavours. cranberry,toffee one, caramel one, cant remember others they make a nice change to the shakes. nice to bite something :) my favourite in the caramel :) oh theres a orange choc one aswell !!

My boobs are massive now! Not sure what's it's going to be like when they are smaller! Eek! xx

Why bars only from week 3. I have just given my order to my CDC for my first two weeks to start after my hols and she said I could have up to one bar per day straight from the start. I am doing SS +skimmed milk

I think because there are slightly more carbs in a bar, so could upset that transiton to ketosis...??

iv heard people talk about making ice cream out of the shakes, is that just literally making it up and freezing it? xxx

I think because there are slightly more carbs in a bar, so could upset that transiton to ketosis...??

that is correct, thats why its best to wait until week 3 until your well established in ketosis :)

iv heard people talk about making ice cream out of the shakes, is that just literally making it up and freezing it? xxx

If you put one of the tetra's in the freezer for a while it tastes just like ice cream its yummy :)

ohhh nice! ill try that then xxx

Back