Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by IwannaBaMiniMe, 29 May 2011 Social URL.

1. IwannaBaMiniMe

IwannaBaMiniMe Full Member

Goal Weight:
    Hi All!

I hope someone has the answer to this?
    I have some questions regarding lipotrim. Is it possible to split the packs into 2 drinks? would that slow down the weight loss?
    Would it throw off the diet if i had a very weak cup of marigold boullion?

I'm on day 5 been 100%. Feel fine. A bit bored!

I have realized my downfalls as to why i couldn't lose weight before.......... i'm a serial picker!!!!! Literally all day long. And while i'm cooking, which i have a passion for, i must eat a small portion just cooking it!! And the childrens damn left overs!!!
    Ha, oh well at least i now know.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. squindles

squindles I will conquer!!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    none at the mo
    Hi :) Speaking from personel experience, you are best sticking to the diet 100%. Don't try and kid yourself that a little varition won't do any harm.....beleive me it does!!!:rolleyes: I'm just taking one day at a time & trying not to dwell to much on food, though having to feed a hubby & 4 kids is no mean feat :eek:
    Jackie xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.