1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Kirstyh9672, 11 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Kirstyh9672

Kirstyh9672 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi all, made a quiche last night. I fryed a few onions in frylight then added them to 4 eggs and a tub of Quark and mixed it all up. I then sprayed a glass oven dish with frylight and added the quiche mixture and baked in the oven until the top was golden.
    I let my mum be the guinea pig and she asked me "how did you do the pastry", i said what pastry, and she pointed to what she was referring to and it was actually where the frylight had "fried" the egg around the sides of the dish, I tried it and it does taste very similar to pastry (strangeley enough). Delish!!
    I'm going to try adding different veggies to my next one.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

slimming world
    Sounds yum. Try adding a bit of chilli powder and peppers too. x
  4. pipz

pipz Full Member

slimming world
    umm yummo and so easy to make aswell...xx
  5. sm1ler

sm1ler Full Member

try adding favoured cottage cheese, like the onion and chive one, gives it an extra taste.
    also if your on a red day, try adding some chopped bacon, YUMMY!
  6. trinakmh

trinakmh Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    slimming world
    sounds lush....gonna give it a go later in the week i think! Thanks for sharing x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.