quick and easy meal for one :(

gemma_

Silver Member
my partner at work until 10.. and i have funeral in morning so mum as kids for the night... so its just me myself and i... and not really feeling cooking just for me... was going to have spagetti on toast but i just realised have no bread :( arghhh

Not sure what you have in, lol.. but you could have sw chips, beans and eggs.. or jacket with beans and cheese.. omelette, pasta bake (chuck it all together while you have a bath and let it cook :) )

If I could see the contents of your fridge, lol.. I may have others.. x

scrambled eggs or omlette - not quick n easy but dead tasty - sw chips cheese fried eggs n beans..

know what you mean about not looking forward to quiet house - very rarely does my oldest boy stay at his granny but i hate it - house feels weird. hate going up stairs at bed time cause he not there to kiss goodnite. in saying that would kill for nite of just me - warm bath, shave legs facepack n fire n book to get lost in.

Not sure what you have in, lol.. but you could have sw chips, beans and eggs.. or jacket with beans and cheese.. omelette, pasta bake (chuck it all together while you have a bath and let it cook :) )

If I could see the contents of your fridge, lol.. I may have others.. x

haha sw chips yummy are winning lol...think i ate too many last week though... i discovered them last week and put on 0.5lb however maybe the sw fry up just b4 did it lol
my fridge is full of mullerlite/water lol shopping 2moro lol

scrambled eggs or omlette - not quick n easy but dead tasty - sw chips cheese fried eggs n beans..

know what you mean about not looking forward to quiet house - very rarely does my oldest boy stay at his granny but i hate it - house feels weird. hate going up stairs at bed time cause he not there to kiss goodnite. in saying that would kill for nite of just me - warm bath, shave legs facepack n fire n book to get lost in.

i wish im such a scardy cat.... i just jumped in shower n literally had door open turned mirror around everything not sure what im scared of seeing but i dont want to see it lol....

just got my twister board out and my arm thing in a really active mood haha

is spagetti in tomato sauce same as beans? lol

may not be practical for ingreditents.. but my fav meal for one is salmon and prawn fried rice . and it only takes 10 - 15 mins :)
you need:
1/2 mug rice (or as much / little you want)
chicken stock cube
salmon
prawns
2x eggs
soy sauce

put the rice + stock cube + 1 1/2 mugs water into a microwavable bowl.. cover with cling film and stab holes .. micro for 8 mins .. check and add more time if needed.. normaly 8 - 9 mins is enough (this makes PERFECT sticky rice) once cooked.. add to a sive and make cold under water
in a frying pan add the salmon .. when it is cooked so it will flake.. flake it up.. add prawns and cook till samon has crunchy bits... add a dash of soy
put salmon and prawns onto a plate..
In the same pan break in 2 eggs.. let the whites start to set before mixng up (bit like scammbled egg) once egg cooked.. add cold rice .. heat all the way through stiring rice to make it all mixed up... re-add salmon and prawns . once all piping hot .. put in a bowl... grab a spoom and NOM :)

Hi Hun, yes tinned spaghetti is free. I love spaghetti with chips and cheese! How r u feeling today, hope your feeling bit better than yesterday and that u had chance to sort thru things with your boyf xx

Hi Hun, yes tinned spaghetti is free. I used to live spaghetti with chips and cheese! How r u feeling today, hope your feeling bit better than yesterday and that u had chance to sort thru things with your boyf xx

thankyou.. i opened up last night an told him exactly how i was feeling and we had heart to heart and we seem okay today fingers crossed thankyou asking x

Ive decided chips egg spagetti :O) yummmmmmmmmmmy however rice and salmon sounds yummy )

plan for 2night is:
wrapping childrens bithdays present up
start dinner
tdo iroing
eat dinner

how long after dinner can i excersis?

ah thats good, im really glad you had chance to speak to him. You sounded so upset :-(, so thats good news! I have just had a yummy bacon and chicken fried rice for tea, with stir fry, and im gonna give it an hour then exercise, i think an hour should be enough xx

Back