Quick breakfasts

My favourites when stuck in a rut are:
4 ryvita (HEXB) topped with 5 laughing cow light (HEXA), sliced tomato and basil
3 pagen crispbreads (HEXB) topped with chopped egg and grilled lean bacon
Fibre plus bar (HEXB) crumbled over greek yogurt and topped with berries

I have porridge with a bannana cut up on it and some defrosted previously frozen fruit ( cherries and blueberries mostly :) ) and a drizzle of honey for some syns.

sausage sarnies with tomato sauce mmmmm

I love bacon, egg and mushroom sarnies when I've got a bit of time to do brekkie. Feels SOOOOO naughty ploughing through a big fat butterless buttie. And it's FREE!!!

does anyone have any ideas as to what to do with eggs for breaky, i dont have any bread or ryvita in as my local shop only seems to sell huge loafs with short expirations dates on them so with in a few days there off! so pointless buying! x
onlt thing i can think of is scrambled eggs and baked beans ( dont ahve any frylite in either as our not so convieniant shop does have anything SW friendly apart from fruit and canderal* lol

Princessclark, my we local shop is the same. I love poached egg. Or I cut up baconand mushroom real tiny and mix it inwilst akin scrambled egg. I buy a big loaf and as I love bread sooo much I put it in freezer bags in slices of 2 into freezer and take 1 bag out every nite for the next morn.

Xx

cheers mummyt, never though of freezing it in slices like that! and i like the sound of the bacon,mushroom mixed in scrambled egg, whack some beans with it and im in heaven lol x

Back