Total Solution QUICK COFFEE QUESTION

mamaden

Tomorrow is day 1 for me on total solution & I was hoping someone could answer a quick question for me.
In the mornings I cannot function without coffee :eek: It is the only time of the day that I drink coffee so I do limit myself to just the one a day.
However I take the easy way out & in my drawer at work is load of sachets of Kenco 2 in 1 which for those of you that don't know is coffee & milk powder in a sachet that makes just 1 cup of coffee.
Will I still be able to drink these on total solution or am I going to have to drink black coffee:jelous: with sweetner?
Thank you for any advice.

Denise x

mamaden said:
Tomorrow is day 1 for me on total solution & I was hoping someone could answer a quick question for me.
In the mornings I cannot function without coffee :eek: It is the only time of the day that I drink coffee so I do limit myself to just the one a day.
However I take the easy way out & in my drawer at work is load of sachets of Kenco 2 in 1 which for those of you that don't know is coffee & milk powder in a sachet that makes just 1 cup of coffee.
Will I still be able to drink these on total solution or am I going to have to drink black coffee:jelous: with sweetner?
Thank you for any advice.

Denise x

You're not supposed to have milk on TS so it's black coffee I'm afraid, a few people add coffee to their shakes and have it like that :)

Yep, I do that. Half a sachet to a mug of coffee ... I really like with vanilla or chocolate :D.
Otherwise it's black coffee - but I do treat myself to "real stuff".
Good luck
x

Thanks guys,
Black coffee with sweetner it is then. & loads of water. Lol x

i dont actually like coffee, i mean i detest the stuff but when i started this diet i had to drink something, so i tried black coffee, i now drink 5 - 6 mugs of coffee a day plus water. its not so bad black, you will get used to it. good luck

If you don't like your coffee black at first persevere as your tastebuds do change after a while. I didn't like it at first but now can take milk on anything cos it tastes so creamy. I add coffee to the vanilla shake to have a cappacinno in the morning and the choc shake makes a fab chocamocca - both can be hot or cold xx

I had skimmed milk in morning tea for eight months, just a splash - it made life and Exante bearable. I don't know if it slowed down weight loss, it seems irrelevant now, I was not in a race - in a hurry yes, but for me a bit of skimmed milk was part of my Exante TS package.

GSQ

hi, me and my friend are on ts and have been since last monday and i lost 11lb since then , what i do is put 2 teaspoons of coffee in the vanilla shake to solve my lack of caffeine problem and its really nice, i would nt advise those sachets as the creamer in them may stop ketosis and good luck it does get easier.:D

My husband used to have milk and 2 sugars in his coffee but with doing Exante, now says he prefers it black and unsweetened!

I also have a splash of skimmed milk in my brew. I did when I was doing Cambridge too without any problems. X

Thanks guys. I stuck with the black coffee. I only have one cup in the morning so I'm sure I will manage. :O)

Back