Quick Cook Egg Fried rice

Carlita

I have a pack of Iceland quick cook egg fried rice 650g

(in my tummah)

I guessed it would be freeeee on green I looked online and I can't find the quick cook one but I put it through the calculator and it came up at 2.5 syns ( I can live with this) however I have a feeling looking at the other rices it might actually be 20 syns

If you've put it through the calculator then surely you have your answer? Rice wouldn't be as much as 20 syns unless it was on the red plan

when I looked up the brand part a egg fried rice from iceland is 9.5 syns for a 350g. However when I manually put it through the calc it was 2.5 this is all on a green day

Without you posting the nutritional info for someone else to calculate and check if its the same as yours there not a lot we can do.

Besides, if youve already eaten it theres not really any point in calculating it now is there? :confused:

ermintrude ~ I was wondering for in future if someone could check that would be awesome
nutritional info
Per 100g
349kj/82kcal
protein 2.2g
carbs 16.8g
fat 0.7g
fiber 1.4g
salt 1.0g

thanks in advance to anyone who helps

Using rice as a Free food that's

½ Syn per 100g on Extra Easy

I could kiss you ....ermintrude ............in fact *mwah*

I wasn't sure we could use rice as a free food because it wasn't boiled

I could kiss you ....ermintrude ............in fact *mwah*

I wasn't sure we could use rice as a free food because it wasn't boiled

Oh, but it is 'cooked' when you get it though right, you just warm it up? I assumed it was as it was Quick cook? As it matters for what Free food you select.

You can choose dried or boiled rice as free but they would probably have different results! Let me know cos I can run it through again if Ive picked the wrong rice! You can have boiled (which just means its not entirely dry), dried, savoury pot or wild/coloured. Aagh hope I havent calculated it wrong! :confused:

it's frozen and I just stick it in a wok .....I'm sure it would count as boiled :/

Ah yeah thats deffo boiled then, cool :)

Back