Quick intro

Thanks for the lovely warm welcome:) Even though i havent officially started i still might stick my ore in from time to time:p

Which drugs hun? I'm being nosey cos i get headaches lol :p

Hi Everyone I've just started induction on monday. Like Zimara I lost a stone by doing Atkins induction from october to january. Fell off the wagon at Christmas and then did Slimming World and lost and gained the same 2 lbs every week. I then gained 8 lbs over Easter and realized Atkins is the only way to go. I have about 10 lbs to left to reach my goal weight. Wine and crisps are my downfall. This will be my first weekend in years without a drop of alcohol over the weekend. So by next week, I'll have gone 2 weeks without. I'm not a lush, and only drink on the weekends, but after a couple glasses of wine, out come the crisps, etc.
Zimara- I love the new book because my problem was moving from induction to OWL. The book is fab because it does a step by step for moving through the levels with meal plans etc. I highly recommend it but if you've done Atkins before it's not necessary. Good luck. My first weigh in is tomorrow.

HI & welcome Coffeelover. x

Welcome hun, good luck for your weigh in tomorrow :D

yeah stick to it works well, i have been on a low fat diet for ages no luck atkins works

Hi coffeelover, loved reding your story! GL on your Atkins re ride! Lets hope we both do well second time round.

Hi CL, and welcome to our little forum.

I don't do any meds at all Girls, don't like them and will only take them when forced to.

yes Probably Cheryl, Colleen makes up for me in that department.

but it's true. :D

Back