quick milk question.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by great things, 15 March 2010 Social URL.

1. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    hi all

the first 2 weeks of my ss i had a little sneeky milk in my coffee to ease myself into the programme, then i cut it right out from week 3 and 4 and my loss has slowed down. just wondering if it is coincidental?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I believe that your weight loss does slow down after the initial couple of weeks anyway, obviously we can't sustain big losses each week.

4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Yes, it's unlikely to be because of the milk.

The first two weeks weightloss will include water loss, so tends to be much faster. It then settles down whilst it burns fat.

Week 3 is often a slower week compared to week 4 onwards. Not always the case, but I usually warn my clients that this may happen and to chug on through it as it often picks up again in week 4 :)

5. latebloomer

latebloomer Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world - EE
    kd would you think it was ok to have one dash of skimmed milk in coffee a day on ss, without upsetting wtloss/ketosis too much?

6. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    i'm not KD but.... i did this last time and i was fine but i've always done loads of exercise each time and i think i burn it off really quickly. this time i started doing it for the first 2 weeks but then i soon realised that black coffee with sweetner actually tasted a lot nicer than blackish coffee with the small amount of milk i actually put in it.

now my treat is a fantastic americano costa coffee with sweetner. :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.