Quick one

fattothin

Gold Member
Just a quick question, as you know I was on LT for a wee while then refeed for a few weeks and this week Im back on LT. Question is will my weight loss for this week be mainly water as before????:)

I would have thought so Garry, but maybe someone in the know will be along soon to help you out.

I thought so too but just wanted it clarifying xx

It will be a loss for you this week either way whether its water or fat or combo :D

Who said quick one??

Me me meeee!!!!!!

you will be in ketosis gaz so it will defo be weight loss along with the water so happy days eh

lol what a disappointing thread!!!

i clciked thinking mmmm some titilation :D

bugger!!!

It would be a quick one Julz

titalation I can do that as well

lol what a disappointing thread!!!

i clciked thinking mmmm some titilation :D

bugger!!!

mmmmmm.... you said tit.... :D

I've yet to find two pairs the same or indeed a pair I don't love :D

Tits... mother natures playthings for men :D Nearly as good as a PS3... :D And two very good reasons why men put up with females :D

IM VERY PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE....

mmmmmm.... You said tit.... :d

i've yet to find two pairs the same or indeed a pair i don't love :d

tits... Mother natures playthings for men :d nearly as good as a ps3... :d and two very good reasons why men put up with females :d

my tits are still massive! I havent lost any tit. Its great! Lol small waist and big boobies :d

It will prob be water as well. On your refeed you would have refilled your glycogen stores, so now that you have restarted you shouldbe losing water as well. I think!!

my tits are still massive! I havent lost any tit. Its great! Lol small waist and big boobies :d
B'ATCH!!!!

Just a quick question, as you know I was on LT for a wee while then refeed for a few weeks and this week Im back on LT. Question is will my weight loss for this week be mainly water as before????:)

I wouldn't have thought it would be water hunni! And if some of it is, it will only be a small amount! IMO ...but then again i could be completely wrong!!!!

I wouldn't have thought it would be water hunni! And if some of it is, it will only be a small amount! IMO ...but then again i could be completely wrong!!!!

I agree with Nic as you have introduced carbs in the right sequence and have not overloaded your glycogen stores your weight loss this week will be mostly fat and lower I would suspect than your first week of Lipotrim.

I would like to think that 4 of the 8lb i lost this week was fluid. This would mean that i wasn't as unsuccessful on the maintanance programme as i thought...:D.

Ooh, really not sure but I'd prolly go with it not being a huge amount of water weight... but what do I know ;)

See I'm with the other camp. I'd say that even though you have done refeed correctly your glycogen will now be fully restored, but this will have been done slowly instead of all in one go (like when someone goes on a binge). You may have lost fat on refeed Gazza, but the scales have not budged coz your glycogen was being restored. I'd say you'll have a big loss this week, but two thirds will be water....I may be wrong, but that would be my guess.

Either way...the scales will be going down yet again. Good luck.x

Last edited:
Back