• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Quick question about bovril

BOVRIL

im surenot either mate. im new to slimming world,its my first day on it tomorrow and i popped out to asda to get me bits for the diet and couldnt find beef or chicken bovril so i just got chicken and beef oxo and i dont know if thats ok or not,
shelly:):)

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
Go to usercp at the top, click on Edit your details, scroll down a bit and put in your details. Hope this helps. xxx

shelly....

Hi Shelly, I too am new to SW, got my books on thursday and yes it will give you all this info in the book as well as the members only section on the slimming world website.

Just noticed you're 13'9'' or something. wow, thats tall!

just realized my height on the side says 13ft 9 and my bmi is 4.9 which is totally wrong.
how do i work out my height in inches? and my weight in lbs?
does anyone know?
please help

LittleBottle

Where's Skinny Minnie?
I agree, I try to aim for bovril to be good but if it's out of stock (excuse the pun) then I grab oxo - never going to eat a whole box of the stuff in one go anyway!

LittleBottle

Where's Skinny Minnie?
just realized my height on the side says 13ft 9 and my bmi is 4.9 which is totally wrong.
does anyone know?
please help
This has made my day, really made me laugh :) thanks!
12 inches in a foot, 14 pounds in a stone.
Unless you mean from kg and cm?

(Don't think we should be encouraging dieting for someone so severely underweight though lol)

does anyone know?
please help
what height are you ??

5 foot wot ?

Debz x