Quick question about bovril

Happe

escaping the fat
Does anyone know why Sw reccommend bovril over oxo? have looked them up and nutritionally about the same so wondered why.

BOVRIL

im surenot either mate. im new to slimming world,its my first day on it tomorrow and i popped out to asda to get me bits for the diet and couldnt find beef or chicken bovril so i just got chicken and beef oxo and i dont know if thats ok or not,
shelly:):)

Go to usercp at the top, click on Edit your details, scroll down a bit and put in your details. Hope this helps. xxx

excellent.
your the first person to reply to my questions. thanks.
welldone for getting down to your target you look good.
ive got a long way to go!

shelly....

Hi Shelly, I too am new to SW, got my books on thursday and yes it will give you all this info in the book as well as the members only section on the slimming world website.

Just noticed you're 13'9'' or something. wow, thats tall!

just realized my height on the side says 13ft 9 and my bmi is 4.9 which is totally wrong.
how do i work out my height in inches? and my weight in lbs?
does anyone know?
please help

just realized my height on the side says 13ft 9 and my bmi is 4.9 which is totally wrong.
does anyone know?
please help
This has made my day, really made me laugh :) thanks!
12 inches in a foot, 14 pounds in a stone.
Unless you mean from kg and cm?

(Don't think we should be encouraging dieting for someone so severely underweight though lol)

does anyone know?
please help

what height are you ??

5 foot wot ?

Debz x

done it now guys having a blonde day. thanks anyway. thanks claire.
how much weight you wanna loose. whats sw like so far?
im a bit scared to be honest!!

Back