quick question about hair loss

newcastlechick

my hair has always fallen out in drove's so never been worried however at the hairdressers last wed she said my hair was a bit thinner than normal (always had quite thick hair)
Well this has turned me paranoid and i've noticed it is fallen out quite a bit when i wash it, dry it and straighten it. hairs all over the place i feel i'm molting. I've noticed it for the last month and my ponytail is defo thinner. luckily i had a thick head of hair to start with so visually it isnt noticable but want to know is there anything i can take to stop it happening (is it normally to do with a lacking if a certain vitamin??)
im now on 810 so gettiing more grub, and in 2 weeks when on 1000 obviously even more variety is introduced but in the meantime im stressing!!

usually when you finish a very low cal diet ie : come out of ketosis yr hair starts coming out .. the good news is as you notice it coming out thats when new ones are growing you will start to notice tuffs very soom( few weeks ) i spent many a day worrying about this ...theres no need hun honestly it will grow back they do say take some hair vits when you come out of keto to help the hair grow back strong ,but personally i think your hair will recover wot ever you do .... you have lost6 an amazing amount dont let the hair thing spoil yr mood xxx its all coming back promise xx

Back