Quick question EE

Indianprincess

Hi all. So it's Day 2 today. I took some people's advice and now go to classes on a Saturday :)
Soooo I'm getting my head around EE and just want to make sure I'm doing it ok.
Im having 3egg omelette, baked beans and smash for lunch...is this ok? I've got an apple and pear too. Just seems too good to be true and I just want to be 100%
thanks

Yep

Seems fine to me but you need to have 1/3 super free for EE

Indianprincess said:
Hi all. So it's Day 2 today. I took some people's advice and now go to classes on a Saturday :)
Soooo I'm getting my head around EE and just want to make sure I'm doing it ok.
Im having 3egg omelette, baked beans and smash for lunch...is this ok? I've got an apple and pear too. Just seems too good to be true and I just want to be 100%
thanks

You could eat the fruit first, then leave 1/3 of your plate free as you aren't having superfree with the omlette and mash, alternatively you could perhaps use 2 eggs, half the amount of mash and add 1/3 plate tinned tomatoes and mushrooms?

As the others have said it's necessary to have 1/3 of each meal as SF. It naturally limits your portion size and therefore your calorific intake (without the horror of having to count calories...gotta love SW).

I would do as Scarlett has suggested (personal choice) and eat the fruit first to ensure I was filling up on SF and leave 1/3 of my plate empty, then I would move on to the rest of your meal. Remember one of the important things about SW is to listen to your body and to stop when you are full, that was one of the things I initially struggled with-you don't have to clear your plate.

Back