Quick question for cdcs re when I have to stop SSing..

Sunflowers

Wants to be a yummy mummy
Hiya!

My BMI is now 26.1 ( :bliss: ) - at what point do I stop SSing? I know it's when it's 25 - but is that 25.9 or 25.0? Could make a big difference as to how I get in my dress!!!

Also, I'm 5' 4.5", I've done my ticker for 5'5 though.. The upper weight for my height at 5'4 is 10st 6lb, for 5'5 it's 10st 10lb.. As I'm in between the two can I therefore SS until I'm 10st 8lb?

Thank you!!!

xx

Hiya Sunflowerbride

Congratulations on your weight loss!

However, I'm afraid you are not going to like my answer. You should move onto the 790kcal programme at BMI 26, not 25.

You will still have great losses, though! The best thing to do is to talk to your CDC who will be able to advise you.

Cheers

Kx

oh, I honestly haven't heard that before - you really do learn something new every day!! I always wondered how people were meant to do 2 weeks of 790 before moving up to the 1000 plan yet if they have to stop SSing and 790 when their BMI is 25 how were they supposed to do it?!??

Oh - and anyone got any idea about where I actually take my bmi of 25 from? (As in 10st 6, 10st 8 or 10st 10?!)

BMI 25, if you're 5'4.5", is 10 stone 8 so you were right. :)

Thanks munchkin, I'm off to see her on friday so will definately ask then!! It's my own fault for being impatient and wanting to know the answer before!!!!!!

Back