Step 1 Sole Source Quick question for the mod's

angelupnorth

Gold Member
Hi all I've noticed there are quite a few references to actual food products in the 100% section ? Have the rules changed ? Sorry to be a pain but I know last year the 100% Section was in fact for those 100% on track and no foods were to be mentioned ? The plan is hard for some people and it's not the place to discuss what has been eaten or what people would like to eat ? I am aware that may have changed and that newbies may not know but can we have clarification please x

Bloody phone excuse typo's

No the rules havent changed unfortunately there are only a couple of Mods for the whole site now alomg with Admin so realistically we cant read every post.

If theres a post that shouldn't be here please either PM a Mod or Admin or hit the report button and highlight it to us :)

Thank you,

I appreciate its a blooming hard job and if it weren't for this place I've no doubt i wouldnt be back on track so thank you for all you do :happy096:

I thought bein on ss+ with actual food which are allowed on the plan e.g chicken, is still being 100% and not cheating. Or have i mis understood the meaning of this 100% page?

Im not sure what we are and arnt allowed to say now?

I thought bein on ss+ with actual food which are allowed on the plan e.g chicken, is still being 100% and not cheating. Or have i mis understood the meaning of this 100% page? Im not sure what we are and arnt allowed to say now?

We can indeed mention any foods which are allowed on plan :)

Ok. Sorry i didnt understand what u meant.. I agree tho its hard enough not eating and coming to a support room to find ppl talkinb about what ur craving!

How r u finding it this time round?

Im on week 6. Finding it easier to stick to now iv got into it

Ok. Sorry i didnt understand what u meant.. I agree tho its hard enough not eating and coming to a support room to find ppl talkinb about what ur craving! How r u finding it this time round? Im on week 6. Finding it easier to stick to now iv got into it

No worries :)

Thankfully I'm finding it rather easier than I had thought and although dramatic it's like a dram come true to be in The Zone again. Day 15 today so my 2nd weigh in later :)
Well done on getting to week 6, the results certainly keep us on track x x

I think the results r the only reason why iv stuck to it coz it comes off quick and i like that. Keeps me motivated.. Hope ur weigh in went well x

I think the results r the only reason why iv stuck to it coz it comes off quick and i like that. Keeps me motivated.. Hope ur weigh in went well x

A further 6.5 lb off so 17 lb in two weeks :)

Thrilled x

Back