1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Quick question from a newbie!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Lana, 31 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

If I have 2 weetabix from my hexb with 250ml of skim milk, shall I use the milk as syns because I already have 250ml of semi skim milk for my coffee. :)

I know they say 1 or 2 hexa but I don't want to jepodise possible weight loss by choosing 2 hexa's per day. Also, I only use about 3-5 syns per day.

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

calcium speeds up your weight loss so go for it!

4. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Thank you!

5. rainbow

rainbow Well-Known Member

I use my two A's if I need them but some days I only use one. I also started off only using a few syns, but I couldn't sustain it...... I felt like if I didnt have them I would just think 'sod it' and give in. So now I use them up - its not affected my weight loss at all xxx

6. abigail09

abigail09 Well-Known Member

yea, even if the plan seems too good to be true stick to it and you will loose weight. sometimes i think omg im eating too much to loose but when you get on the scales the results really show. use your milk as healthy a's and you will be fine.

7. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Thanks all. I think I'll carry on for now. I can't believe you can loose weight and eat so much! Think i'll treat myself to a glass of wine tonight.