Quick question on Frozen Eggs!!!!

Auburn

x x x
Hello!

You know when you put stuff right at the back of the fridge, and it freezes?
Well, yogurt, I wouldn't be bothered about, but looks like my eggs are a bit frosty... I wanted to make boiled eggs, will they be ok, or shall I not risk it?

:D

I really don't know, but to be honest I'd probably just try it! I do stupid things like that all the time and I've never had food poisoning. Lol.

You don't have to keep eggs in the fridge though, they are best let out of the fridge, just for future reference :) x

I really don't know, but to be honest I'd probably just try it! I do stupid things like that all the time and I've never had food poisoning. Lol.

You don't have to keep eggs in the fridge though, they are best let out of the fridge, just for future reference :) x

Thanks for your reply! :) I know, I'd prefer to keep them out but I just moved in with the fella and it's one of his "rules".... too many years as a "single man" he keeps all fruit, eggs and bread in the fridge, cos he wouldn't have got through it quick enough on his own........ lol after all the pink things I've moved in, I'll leave it a while til I re-arrange the set up in the kitchen properly :D

I boiled them for a minute longer than usual, and they were ok, seemed to be fine, and I enjoyed my egg mayo on toast :D

Back