Quick question re bullett!

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Flopster, 31 August 2006 Social URL.

1. Flopster

Flopster Got a life thank you!

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi I got my bullett yesterday and wondered if I can make a hot coffee with vanilla in it? I know it says don't put hot water in but I wondered if anyone has!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. thinwithin

thinwithin Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi

Yes, I've been doing mine in the jug blender attachment, just be careful that the lid is on properly and only blend it a few seconds at a time. It comes out like a frothy cappuccino - lovely and creamy!

Hx

4. vj

vj Regular Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.67%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I make my soups in mine. The heat expands the plastic so can be tricky to get back off so, as thinwithin said, make sure it is on properly but don't overtighten it.

5. demon

demon Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Ooops, didn't say anything out hot stuff with my Rocket (exactly the same as the Bullet) instructions. Can't be too big a problem though 'cos I've been doing my soups in it for the last few weeks okay. The thing I've noticed though is that they really only need about 6secs otherwise they're too frothy. Usually do the shakes for around 10secs.

6. Flopster

Flopster Got a life thank you!

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Thanks everyone, in the end I added 2/3rds hot to a third cold and that seemed to work.

I love it, it is definately my new toy - I got the TJ Hughes version.

7. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hi there
    Feeling a bit thich here but what is a bullet??

8. Cheb

Cheb Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (SSing)
    It's a really great blender, various names but essentially the same thing; Amazing Bullet, Magic Bullet, Rocket. Prices vary from a staggering £80 for the original type via shopping channels, down to about £20! I paid £25 for mine a year ago and it's still going strong.

9. demon

demon Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Got my rocket in Sainsbury's for just £16.99. If you've got a large stare nearby libbie you could pop in and take a look.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.