Quick question!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
Right I'm running out of shakes! And cant see my CDC until Tuesday! What do I do? Can I get some of the shakes tesco sells? Or anything?! Do not want to eat :,(

That happened to me.... I bought Atkins bars, but then I guess that is chewing and you don't want that right? I think the only other alternative is to eat steamed chicken and cottage cheese (low fat) with some salad?

I understand your fear of eating and then not being able to get back into it but perhaps if you stick to eating the same way you have your CD packs you will be ok and get back on track?

Thanks for the reply :) not eating "food". Bot even an option because I'm in the right frame of mind ATM and if I eat il loose it :(

Why don't you buy celebrity slim shakes in superdrug they are also good if you run out of shakes hun

good thinking vanilla! x

Vanilla said:
Why don't you buy celebrity slim shakes in superdrug they are also good if you run out of shakes hun

That's what I was thinking but didn't know if I was allowed too lol

I think so cos i've done it twice and it didn't affect any loss and it better than going back to food for 2 days and shakes again

No advise as am not sure of calorie/carb content of the other shakes, but can you not get extra next time in case you run into this problem again? x

The packets are big and normally they are 207-211 calories but i can advise you to half it if you are not sure of taking huge calories

boots do a version which are more or less identical, cant remember the womans name, jenny craig maybe lol

anyway they will be fine chick xxx

Tony Ferguson lol

i was close xx

Back