Quick question...

nixx

Hello there

As an ex-Lipotrimmer, I read this forum regularly just to see how you all get on, and find it very interesting. One question - at what point on LL do you stop using the packs? When you reach your target, what happens, and how long does it take? How quickly do you move on to eating just food, and no LL products?

Oops, that was 3 questions, but you know what I mean!

Hi Nix,
The first 100 days are in complete abstinence this is called Foundation. They say you should lose around 3 stone in 3 months however from my reading of people experiences there seems to be a big range of results 2-6stone. If after 100 days you have not reached your target you progress on to Development in which you stay abstinent until you reach your target. When you reach your target weight then you progress to management a 10 week course of re-feeding followed by 12months of support.

Please others correct me if I am wrong as I'm only writing from reading what other people have said in this forum not from my own experiences.

Jo

Actually the management phase is for 12 weeks not 10 !!

just to add further, during management of 12 weeks, 1st week you drop 1 food pack, after week 3 you drop 2 food packs, from week 9 you have just 1 food pack.

Once you become a member of LL, you are for life, you never have to be 3st overweight or a BMI higher than 29, there are different LL options if you need, like refresher starts etc, or for a planned holiday for example you could ring your LLC for a supply of packs to do before/during or after your holiday.

sun xxxxxxx

Thanks both of you - that makes sense. So after week 9 of management, you still have a pack a day? How long for (oficially!)?

It is my understanding that withing the 12 weeks you have hit your target so at the end of the 12 week period you should then be on your normal 3/4 meals a day. Although my LLC did say we could continue to buy the product if we wanted to permantly replace a meal.

Or LLC said that she has people who permanently buy the packs

x

Back