quick question

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by vintella, 29 October 2008 Social URL.

1. vintella

vintella Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(34.32%)
    Diet:
    lighter life
    hi
    am feeling a little 'blocked' at the moment, my bowels seem to have given up i remember my llc mentioned some husks that were supposed to help but i cant remember their name -p something i think. does anyone know what i'm talking about? and where i could get some from, starting to get a little desperate!!
    ella
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. summerscream

summerscream Full Member

Start Weight:
    103.3kg
    Current Weight:
    100.1kg
    Goal Weight:
    72kg
    Lost(%):
    3.2kg(3.07%)
    Hi Vintella,
    I bought the Psyllium husks (not the tablets) from healthspan over the internet. Sometimes I put them in my savoury drink (don't leave it too long otherwise it will look if you are eating wallpaper glue) It is also nice in a hot banana,toffee,vanilla shake. I call it my porridge.

4. vintella

vintella Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(34.32%)
    Diet:
    lighter life
    thanks
    i have bought some tablets from h&b to keep me going but am going to investigate the actual husks now

ella
    x

5. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Diet:
    LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    I was told by my friend who is currently in the RTM stage that the water flavourings really help with "movements" as well?

6. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    YEP works for me too

I've found that the water flavourings help in that department. I'm lucky that I haven't needed any laxatives, psyllium or anything else. I use the water flavourings, I have quite a lot about half way through the week and then in all my water the day before my weekly weigh in.
    WHOOSH....................
    Make sure you can be near a loo, not stuck in a long meeting or on a train etc.
    Gets the movement going for me every time!:sign0131:

7. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Diet:
    LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    While we are on the subject, how often should these, ahem, *movements* be happening?

I assume that, seeing as there's hardly any waste product in the packs, it's not going to stay regular?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.