quick question

vintella

hi
am feeling a little 'blocked' at the moment, my bowels seem to have given up i remember my llc mentioned some husks that were supposed to help but i cant remember their name -p something i think. does anyone know what i'm talking about? and where i could get some from, starting to get a little desperate!!
ella
x

Hi Vintella,
I bought the Psyllium husks (not the tablets) from healthspan over the internet. Sometimes I put them in my savoury drink (don't leave it too long otherwise it will look if you are eating wallpaper glue) It is also nice in a hot banana,toffee,vanilla shake. I call it my porridge.

thanks
i have bought some tablets from h&b to keep me going but am going to investigate the actual husks now

ella
x

YEP works for me too

I've found that the water flavourings help in that department. I'm lucky that I haven't needed any laxatives, psyllium or anything else. I use the water flavourings, I have quite a lot about half way through the week and then in all my water the day before my weekly weigh in.
WHOOSH....................
Make sure you can be near a loo, not stuck in a long meeting or on a train etc.
Gets the movement going for me every time!:sign0131:

While we are on the subject, how often should these, ahem, *movements* be happening?

I assume that, seeing as there's hardly any waste product in the packs, it's not going to stay regular?

Back