quick question?

tryer

Silver Member
after reading a few threads about people munching and nibbling here and there and lets say they have been on the diet for 8 weeks still have weight to loose are on ss and need and have deacided to carry on with ss, and they possibly have come out of ketosis.

Do they have to start again on ss just shakes for two weeks no mouse, water flavours, or bars?
or do they just carry on?

just wondering by the way.....

after reading a few threads about people munching and nibbling here and there and lets say they have been on the diet for 8 weeks still have weight to loose are on ss and need and have deacided to carry on with ss, and they possibly have come out of ketosis.

Do they have to start again on ss just shakes for two weeks no mouse, water flavours, or bars?
or do they just carry on?

just wondering by the way.....

I'm sure that all CDCs make an informed decision based on the client, how big the cheat was, how often etc, so it's hard to say.

I know you were just wondering, but for anyone else who thinks that it might be worth nibbling if the pains of those first two weeks could be avoided, please think twice. It may seem like an easy option at the time, but it does make the whole journey that much harder in the long run :(

thanks for the reply kd. as i was thinking that they would have to start again.
it's just that i read some posts about this and them getting back on waggon, so was wondering how are they doing this and what are their losses the week after? (if they don't str from scratch?)
but yes i guess there are a lot of variables that are individual.
so not as black and white as i thought.

It really is soooo hard to start again.. last year after I got better, I tried to get back into it and it was soo difficult, I ended up giving up. I had to wait till my head was right back where it needed to be, before I knew I was right to do it this time!
Good luck with your journey....

x

Same here, it much easier to get on and stay on than it is to rein yourself back in, even from something as seemingly simple as a "day off" or a meal out.

This is now my 4th (I think) time on CD, but its definitely my last.

getting back on cd is a horrific experience. the diet is wonderful but the little voices aren't!! i speak from experience :)

abz xx

so was wondering how are they doing this and what are their losses the week after? (if they don't str from scratch?)
but yes i guess there are a lot of variables that are individual.

Yep :sigh:

I agree, I did 5 weeks of cd 100%, not a single wobble or nibble. It was great. Then I took a planned break and since then I have struggled so much, and have cheated a few times. It was such an easy diet before for me and now it is so hard.
bingbong

Back