• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Quick shake Q

Teenyweeny

S: 15st11lb C: 15st11lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
HI

My chemist had sold out of these :cry: Can anyone tell me where I can get one from that wont take ages to deliver. I cant use blender at work so will have to use one of these instead.

I am in the luton area if there are any shops that do them????

Thank you

x

PS so far so good, not feeling hungry, not had a wobble, had one shake, 3 glasses of water and a black coffee :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Teenyweeny

S: 15st11lb C: 15st11lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
LOL that cracked me up SC,
I shall traipse off to a health shop and see what I can find. Today I have a sports drink cup that I will shake like craaaazzzzzyyyyyyyy to mix it up lol

Ta x

Madferret

Mad as a Hatter
S: 12st10lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
You can get the shakers from major sport shops such as JJB megastores etc. or at least you can in Halifax.
You should be able to get them where ever they sell sports performance mixes and drinks..

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Do you know anyone who sells Tupperware? Or has a lot of it? Their Quickshake lives up to its name. Otherwise I like Juicy's idea of a battery operated one! Made me laugh! Lol!!!

Good luck.

x

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
Holland & Barratt sell the MaxiMuscle shaker that I swear by. I don't even use my smoothie maker anymore as it's a bugger to clean lol