Quick update lol

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by wants2bnormal, 9 November 2008 Social URL.

1. wants2bnormal

wants2bnormal 6 stone to lose!

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hi guys not been on here much been a busy little girl well soon to be little lol!

ok well i start CD on Thursday, well pick up my packs thursday really wont be starting till friday this week.. can't wait though i have had my family on my back constantly about doing this diet u know the usual.. do you not just want to cut out the fattie foods.. well duh! lol anyway before i start moaning... again... as i was saying start this week can't wait, think the weekend is going to be a nightmare but we shall see,,,!

I also start a new job on monday so wont be on here much at all but ive not forgotten about you guys lol just away doing my bit for britain! but i will be sure to log in when i can to show my support and tell you how much of fattyness i have lost..

anyhoo if the grammer is crap and the spelling is on here lol its cos its 4.14 am and ive just finished work and im cream crackered.

catch you guys later

Jodie xxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. peppa

peppa Pwincess

Good luck with CD and ur new job

4. littlemissspendthrift

littlemissspendthrift impossible is nothing

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Xenical
    how is/has weekend going for you hun?

good luck with the new job!! is it anything exciting or interesting you are doing?

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Hey jodie, good luck for the new job tomorrow and with starting cd on fri :) x

6. Hollyhoo

Hollyhoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(30.68%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hey Jodie Good luck with the new job and with start ing your CD journey. x

7. abz

abz Gold Member

hey honey. good luck for thursday. hide away for that first weekend. once you've made it through your first week you'll find it much easier.

good luck with the job too hon.

abz xx

8. Chunka_Malunka

Chunka_Malunka Fat busting crime fighter

Diet:
    CD
    fingers crossed, chick. we are here for you :)

9. wants2bnormal

wants2bnormal 6 stone to lose!

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks guys!! can't wait!! :D my mate who is doing it with me she is really determined to do this! i dont think she will quite get to terms with the amount of weight loss and how bloomin quick it comes off :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.