quick update

Determined Girl

Here's hoping
Hey gang,

I'm really missing you all :cry:it feels like forever since I've been on here properly!!! Well I've been refeeding since Tues as my new boyfriend is taking me away for a long weekend at this beautiful scottish castle!! Yep!!! NEW BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! Good old LT- you've given me back my mojo!!

Just thought I COULD just stick to the shakes throughout the 4 days, but it includes meals at their fabulous restaurant and I WANT to enjoy it! I hope it won't be too hard getting back on LT next week but I also feel after 9 weeks that I need some food (healthy stuff not crap) so I'm not too worried/beating myself up.

There's still a long way to go and I don't want to be complacent about LT, just want to enjoy the weekend, my boyfriend and the taste of fresh scottish salmon!!

Love you all- will catch up when I'm back (half term so I will actually have the time to!!)

Luce xxx

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!:bananalove:! Go Luce!!! lets have some gossip then, when, how, who, is it lurve?!

i wont try to lecture you about are you sure you cant stay on it while you're away because decsion is obviously made!

enjoy your weekend away hun, you deserve it. i know you won't be silly with your food so its all about getting back on when you're back and we'll be here to support!! :candledinner:

other than the food, don't be good - just be good at it! :eek: xxx

Hope you have a great time in that wonderful Scottish castle. I stayed in one a few years back and it was incredible, the food was amazing too!

Fantastic news about the new boyfriend, woot, way to go! I bet you are brimming with self confidence too now that you've lost lots of weight. Hope you have a wonderful time.

awww I am sooo happy for you babes :)

Take a few days off and I know you will get back into it. Just dont fall into the comfort of having a man and let yourself go :)

Take care and enjoy yourself!

Good luck! you will be amazing...If you want it you can do it :D if you are having problems come and bug us there is always someone online :D xx

Hey babe so the hot date worked out really well for you then, no wonder you have been so busy lately haha! well done hun im so happy for you and far play for doin refeed then coming back to tfr im sure you will be fine. the break mite do you some good. Hope you have a brilliant time.

Aww Luce, really thrilled for you hun, so glad you got your mojo back :) enjoy eating and scotland, and like everyone else, want all the goss when you get back

Have a brilliant weekend and don't worry about getting back on track afterward determination is a wonderful thing especially when you are feeling relaxed and happy.

Enjoy Yourselves (and Scotland)

Back