quietly sneaks back in and hopes no-one will noice...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by 1974rach, 12 July 2008 Social URL.

1. 1974rach

1974rach Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    Eating sensibly

got the computer back up and running, and got my big fat bum back to weight watchers this morning.....

am off to sainsburys in a bit to stock up on lovely points value food, but I wanted to stop by and say helllloooo!

ps have missed chatting to you lot!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    Hi, weve not met but welcome back and good luck - how much have you to lose?
  4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  5. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Hi Rache

I'm new(ish) on here, but welcome back and hope it goes well for you x
  6. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

lost over 60 lbs with ll
    hey welcome back, good luck xxx
  7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

best of luck :) :) x
  8. Wilualison

Wilualison Full Member

Hi I am new!
    happy shopping!
  9. 1974rach

1974rach Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    Eating sensibly
    aww gee shucks thanks....

am sticking to this by the letter! and have bought a monthly pass, and so signed up to the old e-source thing too...

In fact I've turned into a walking points calculator (good job i've got fellow diet buddies on here) AND discovered the joys of pink and white marshmallows things! delish and they will more than kill the cravings.

Just wanted to share something with you i spotted on the WW website chat rooms... some of them are measuring their weight loss in sausages, 1lb=8 sausages, made me laugh when i discovered that to get to my desired weight loss I'd have to lose 1724 sausages! (this may well have been the problem in the first place!)

10. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

I'm going to have to get some of these pink and whites - everyone seems to be raving about them.

Love the idea of counting your weight loss in sausages. Can I count mine in quorn ones lol?

My OH used to be a maths teacher and someone once asked him how big a fridge you would need for a million sausages. He worked it out as well - in his head I think!
  11. Crystal89

Crystal89 Member

You can get the massive packs of Pink n Whites in the 99p store if there's one near you.

My Mum won't hear of going in places like that but I, the ever eager to bag a bargain student, was delighted to find them in one of my favourite haunts!
  12. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Ooo. I feel a walk into town coming on Friday then
  13. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I love the sausage idea! thats fab! .... i will work out how many sausages i need to lose and add it to my siggy lol
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.