quietly sneaks back in and hopes no-one will noice...

1974rach

Gold Member
hello...

got the computer back up and running, and got my big fat bum back to weight watchers this morning.....

am off to sainsburys in a bit to stock up on lovely points value food, but I wanted to stop by and say helllloooo!

xxx

ps have missed chatting to you lot!

xxx

Welcome back :)

hey welcome back, good luck xxx

aww gee shucks thanks....

am sticking to this by the letter! and have bought a monthly pass, and so signed up to the old e-source thing too...

In fact I've turned into a walking points calculator (good job i've got fellow diet buddies on here) AND discovered the joys of pink and white marshmallows things! delish and they will more than kill the cravings.

Just wanted to share something with you i spotted on the WW website chat rooms... some of them are measuring their weight loss in sausages, 1lb=8 sausages, made me laugh when i discovered that to get to my desired weight loss I'd have to lose 1724 sausages! (this may well have been the problem in the first place!)

xxx

I'm going to have to get some of these pink and whites - everyone seems to be raving about them.

Love the idea of counting your weight loss in sausages. Can I count mine in quorn ones lol?

My OH used to be a maths teacher and someone once asked him how big a fridge you would need for a million sausages. He worked it out as well - in his head I think!

I love the sausage idea! thats fab! .... i will work out how many sausages i need to lose and add it to my siggy lol

Back