• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Quit Smoking and on Lipotrim

I have quit smoking since the 1st of August 2008 and I began LT on the 11th of August 2008, and to be honest I have not struggled with the no smoking badly, at all. This is because I have had help in the form of Champix from my GP, its a medication given to those, serious and who have tried to quit before.

Its a wonder drug, it is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone serious, as you still need will power, no cravings after a couple of days!

When I started the LT I did find it a bit harder, but that is gone now and I am on the road to a new me!

If you want to chat about Champix, reply here or mail me, if I can help anyone I will.

Laura x x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
The first week will probably be the hardest! Just support her as much as possible and she will get through!

I am day 3.
I using the patches and so far so good hardly any cravings.
I read Allen Carrs book "Easy way to stop smoking" found it has motivated me a hell of a lot.
I also think choosing to give up when on TFR (well for me anyway) was a good idea as I am not eating anything except my shakes and there is les chance of me substituting the cigarettes for biscuits or whatever lol!!!