Quit Smoking and on Lipotrim

Discussion in 'Quit Smoking' started by IrishLaura, 23 August 2008 Social URL.

1. IrishLaura

IrishLaura Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have quit smoking since the 1st of August 2008 and I began LT on the 11th of August 2008, and to be honest I have not struggled with the no smoking badly, at all. This is because I have had help in the form of Champix from my GP, its a medication given to those, serious and who have tried to quit before.

Its a wonder drug, it is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone serious, as you still need will power, no cravings after a couple of days!

When I started the LT I did find it a bit harder, but that is gone now and I am on the road to a new me!

If you want to chat about Champix, reply here or mail me, if I can help anyone I will.

Laura x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done hun :) my little sister is trying to quit at the moment she just using the patches she's doing good so far day 3!!

4. IrishLaura

IrishLaura Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    The first week will probably be the hardest! Just support her as much as possible and she will get through!

5. Snowie

Snowie Full Member

Diet:
    LipoTrim
    I am day 3.
    I using the patches and so far so good hardly any cravings.
    I read Allen Carrs book "Easy way to stop smoking" found it has motivated me a hell of a lot.
    I also think choosing to give up when on TFR (well for me anyway) was a good idea as I am not eating anything except my shakes and there is les chance of me substituting the cigarettes for biscuits or whatever lol!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.