Quite a few questions!

Okay so I've decided I'm going to try and follow WW on my won until after xmas, then I will see how I'm doing and if I feel I need more structure and support I'll join up.

I've spent most of today planning what sort of things I'm likely to want to eat and then ended up listing what I've had today...I wonder if anyone could help me tot up the PP value?

2 slices toast (M&S seeded loaf) 4
Nutella - 2

2 slices bread 4
vegetarian Mexican pate/spread ?
tall caramel macchiato with soya milk (Starbucks) ?
mince pie (Starbucks) ?

100g new potatoes 2
peas 4
Birds Eye Baked to Perfection Haddock fillets with white wine, mustard & spring onion sauce ?

Does everyone get 49 weekly PP to use in addition to their daily allowance?

Hoping to plan tomorrow's menu this evening and work out a healthier day than today!!

Jsut take note that sometimes when you have more then one of something the points goes up so for example whereas one slice of bread is 2pp two slices could be 5pp. If you check the nutritional information for two slices instead of one.

Not sure of propoints of other items sorry hopefully someone else on here can help you out or if you have the nutritional information let me know and i can work it out for you.

Everyone gets theirs daily propoints that you must eat and everyone get an additional 49 propoints to use however they wish over the week or you dont have to use them at all if you dont want to.

If you have any other questions just ask

I guess I'm going to have to cut down on Starbucks!! :( Does anyone know how many points their coffees are if made with soya milk?

I didn't know that points values went up on stuff like bread!! :eek: Think I'll have to look at going to a class in the New Year.

A lot of things go up or down when you eat more than one so best when you are pointing to point for the number you are eating rather than one easy to do on bottom of calcutor you can say how many protions you are eating then it will give you propoints for total amount

A tall soya milk caramel macchiato made with regular syrup instead of sugar free is 3 PP.

A venti sugar free/skinny latte is 4 PP.

Back