QUITE PLEASED

Scamp

Today I have had my first weigh in and I am down 7.5lb which is past half way to my April challenge figure and the stone I had put back on from xmas.

I have now got back into the 11 stone bracket again (only just), so double bonus.

The exercise plan came back into play this week, which I have not done since about December so that might have help even though I have only done about 15/20 minutes a night.

Hope everybody is having a good week, I am certainly happy to keep on shaking all over (at home, at work, at mums etc):rolleyes:.

Jo x

Well done Scamp, that's fantastic.

Keep going and you will be at your goal in no time. You have lost so much weight already, you are doing great!

"Quite Pleased"!!!!! "QUITE Pleased"!!!!!

Are ya mad woman??? 7.5lbs is a fab loss! At least be excited about it. Well done you.

Ha Ha - what Sara4 said!!!

Well done you!! x

Well done thats fantastic, i have my first WI tomorrow, feeling excited but apprehensive. Wish me luck.

xxx

Well done on your loss hun thats great :) x

Well done, 7.5lbs is great....
and 84lbs :wow:.........
and over half way with ur easter challenge, ur doin fab, keep it up u will lose the other 25lb in no time :D xxx

Well done you! Thats an amazing loss. Think I better get my a** into gear and get back to the gym!

What a brilliant loss for your first week. It gives you a real boost doesn't it ?

Back